NEW YORK, January 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — From 2022 to 2032, the global vinyl flooring plasticizer market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.2%, from $1,349 million in 2022 at $1,880 million in 2032.
In addition, the production of plasticizers for vinyl flooring reached 1,072 kilotons in 2021, representing 34% of global plasticizer production, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 2.8% through 2032. , with production reaching 1,570 kilotons.
For more valuable insight into market dynamics, request a sample report
The advantages of plasticizers for vinyl flooring, such as flexibility, lifespan, durability and resilience, have spurred their use in flooring. Additionally, over the past half-decade, new trends in resilient flooring installation have emerged, providing new opportunities for vinyl flooring plasticizers.
Plasticizers for vinyl flooring containing phthalates continue to dominate the industry, accounting for approximately 80% of the total market share in 2021. Meanwhile, due to the negative consequences of plasticizers containing phthalates, plasticizers for Phthalate-free vinyl flooring has gained a lot of success.
The use of phthalate plasticizers in flooring applications has declined. Thus, over the next decade, non-phthalate plasticizers in vinyl flooring applications are expected to increase at a CAGR of approximately 3.0%.
The highest usage rate of phthalate-free vinyl flooring plasticizers has been recorded in the health ecosystem, due to the minimal negative impact on human health.
Key points to remember:
- The United States accounts for nearly 20% of the global vinyl flooring plasticizer market share.
- Germany The vinyl flooring plasticizer market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 2.8% during the forecast period.
- Phthalate-based vinyl plasticizers hold the top market share.
- Flexibility, Longevity, Durability and Resilience Characteristics of Vinyl Flooring Plasticizers to Drive Global Demand.
- Rising trend of resilient flooring to create lucrative opportunities for vinyl flooring plasticizers.
- Adoption of plasticizers for vinyl flooring in healthcare industry to drive market growth.
For Critical Insights on Vinyl Flooring Plasticizers Market, Request Methodology Here
In a newly released analysis, Fact.MR provides detailed price information for major vinyl flooring plasticizer manufacturers positioned across all geographies, along with insights on sales growth, production capacity and market growth. speculative expansion of production.
Major Players of Vinyl Flooring Plasticizers Market Include:
- BASF SE
- UPC Group
- ExxonMobil Corporation
- LG Chemicals Ltd.
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Evonik Industries SA
- Aekyung Petrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Nan Ya Plastics Corporation
- Shandong Qilu Plasticizers Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Hongxin Chemicals Co.Ltd.
More Valuable Insights into Vinyl Flooring Plasticizer Market
Fact.MR provides an unbiased analysis of the Vinyl Flooring Plasticizer market, presenting historical demand data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period 2022-2032. The study discloses compelling insights into the Global Vinyl Flooring Plasticizers Market with detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- By type of plasticizer
- Without phthalates
- By region
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
Key questions covered in Vinyl Flooring Plasticizers Market report
- The report provides an overview of the demand outlook for the vinyl flooring plasticizers market for 2022-2032.
- The market study also highlights the predicted sales growth for the vinyl flooring plasticizers market between 2022 and 2032.
- The Vinyl Flooring Plasticizers Market investigation identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and advancements technologies within the industry.
- Vinyl Flooring Plasticizers Market share analysis of major companies in the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, etc.
Explore Fact.MR’s Chemistry and Materials Coverage –
PVC Plasticizers and Stabilizers Market Forecast – With concrete applications in automotive, building & construction, packaging, and other explicit end-use industries, the market for PVC plasticizers and stabilizers is expected to witness slant growth.
Phthalate-free plasticizers market analysis – The global demand for non-phthalate plasticizers is expected to increase over the forecast period, owing to factors such as innovation of products with improved characteristics and toxicological profiles.
Superplasticizers Market Overview – Increased demand for superplasticizers in the construction industry is expected to drive the global superplasticizer market. One of the most important advances in concrete technology is the use of superplasticizers.
Vinylon Market Scope – The increase in disposable income has led to an increase in textile consumption, which has led to an increase in the demand for vinylon in the global market. As rules on other synthetic fibers tighten, demand for vinylon from textiles and other industries will increase.
Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market Trends – Fiber Reinforced Concrete sales are expected to increase rapidly over the forecast period owing to the growing number of construction activities such as airports, highways, roads, highways, dams and many more.
Fact.MR is a market research and advisory agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Covering a wide range – from automotive and industry 4.0, to chemicals and materials, to technology, even the most specialized categories. 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us with critical decision making.
MarketNgage is powered by Fact.MR – our unified intelligence engine, a revolutionary market research subscription platform with flexible pricing to meet your needs.
You can access all of our chemicals and materials research reports by signing up for MarketNgage’s market research subscription with FREE credits. MarketNgage is powered by Fact.MR – A fully integrated research solution for seamless one-stop access The broadest coverage of emerging markets, nascent products and disruptive technologies.
USA sales office
11140 Rockville pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]