DUBLIN, November 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Vinyl Flooring Market Research Report by Product, End Use and Region – Global Forecast to 2025 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global vinyl flooring market size has been estimated at $30,171.61 million in 2020, is expected to reach $32,250.18 million in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.90% to reach $42,139.55 million by 2025.
The report provides market size analysis and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years from 2022 to 2025 as the forecast period.
Competitive Strategy Window
The strategic competitive window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth. during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix rates and categorizes the vendors in the Vinyl Flooring Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other providers in the space. It provides information on the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the reference year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger.
The competitive scenario provides an analysis of the prospects of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section provides valuable insights at various stages while keeping abreast of business news and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or company news categorized into merger and acquisition, agreement, collaboration and partnership, new product launch and improvement, investment and funding, and awards, recognition and expansion. All the news collected helps the vendor to understand the gaps in the market and the strength and weakness of the competitors, thus providing insights to improve the product and service.
Enterprise Usability Profiles
The report thoroughly explores recent significant developments by leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Vinyl Flooring Market including Adore Floors Inc., American Biltrite Inc., Armstrong Flooring Inc., Beaulieu International Group NV, CI TAKIRON Corporation, Congoleum Corporation, Daejin Co., Ltd., Earthwerks, Forbo Holding AG, Gerflor Group, Interface, Inc., James Halstead PLC, Jiangsu Taide Decoration Materials Co., Ltd., LG Hausys, Mannington Mills, Inc., Milliken & Company, Mohawk Industries, Inc., Parador GmbH, Raskin Industries LLC, Responsive Industries Ltd., Shaw Industries Group, Inc., Tarkett SA, The Dixie Group, Inc., TOLI Corporation, Wellmade Floor Coverings International, Inc. and Zhejiang Hailide New Material Co., Ltd.
The report provides information about the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global vinyl flooring market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global vinyl flooring market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global vinyl flooring market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Vinyl Flooring Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global vinyl flooring market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global vinyl flooring market?
7. Which modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the global vinyl flooring market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Increase in the number of multi-family homes to accommodate a growing population
5.2.2. Lots of cost-effective features
5.2.3. Growing consumer interest in home decor
5.3.1. Less environmentally friendly than their non-resilient counterparts
5.4.1. Continued technological advancements by manufacturers
5.4.2. Increase investment in the construction and infrastructure sectors
5.5.1. Shorter life and difficult to replace and repair
6. Vinyl Flooring Market, By Product
6.2. Luxury Vinyl Tiles
6.3. Vinyl composite tile
6.4. vinyl sheets
7. Vinyl Flooring Market, By End Use
7.3. Health care
8. Americas Vinyl Flooring Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia Pacific Vinyl Flooring Market
9.9. South Korea
ten. Europe, Middle East & Africa Vinyl Flooring Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by quadrant
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. Launching and improving new products
11.4.4. Investment & Financing
11.4.5. Reward, recognition and expansion
12. Enterprise Usability Profiles
12.1. Adore Flooring Inc.
12.2. American Biltrite Inc.
12.3. Armstrong Flooring Inc.
12.4. Beaulieu International Group SA
12.5. CI TAKIRON Corporation
12.6. Congoleum Corporation
12.7. Daejin Co., Ltd.
12.9. Forbo Holding SA
12.10. Gerflor Group
12.11. Interface, Inc.
12.12. James Halstead PLC
12.13. Jiangsu Taide Decoration Materials Co., Ltd.
12.14. LG Hausys
12.15. Mannington Mills, Inc.
12.16. Milliken & Company
12.17. Mohawk Industries, Inc.
12.18. Parador GmbH
12.19. Raskin Industries LLC
12.20. Responsive Industries Ltd.
12.21. Shaw Industries Group, Inc.
12.22. Tarkett S.A.
12.23. The Dixie Group, Inc.
12.24. TOLI Company
12:25 p.m. Wellmade Floor Coverings International, Inc.
12.26. Zhejiang Hailide new material Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rv3ot9
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets